All items offered on this website ship from San Francisco to destinations the US and Canada offering a number of shipping methods. If you are ordering from another country please visit Esculpta Global
How can I calculate shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary because they depend on where you're located and the speed of shipping service you require. It appears in your shopping cart before finalizing checkout.
1) Add any item or items of interest to your shopping cart
2) On the Shopping cart page next to 'Calculate shipping', enter your ZIP code to calculate shipping
3) Click 'Go' to calculate shipping with various shipping methods offered
How discreet is your shipping?
Its just bad news for that curious postman because we ship our products in externally neutral packaging with no indication of contents. Its all very discreet.. the way you might chose to flaunt your jewelry later is certainly much more exciting than your postman could ever imagine!
How can I track my order?
There are two ways to track your order:
1) You can register with Esculpta-USA on the ACCOUNT page or when you are completing your purchase. You will need to provide an email address and a password. Once registered you can track the shipping and order status of your current order. Your order history will be kept for your future reference.
2) Once you've placed your order you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email. A Tracking Number will be included in this email. If you click on the Tracking Number you will be directed to a page at Esculpta-USA that will display current shipping status information on your order. This method does not require registration with Esculpta-USA.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to place a credit card order.
Is it safe to order from you?
Laureum LLC is officially registered in San Francisco and governed by all the standard corporate laws of the State of California as well as federal laws. We are fully Paypal verified and all of our payment systems meet the highest industry standard. We strive to make the purchasing experience of all USA and Canadian customers simple, rewarding and safe, and as a serious business we take utmost precaution to protect our customers' interests. We distribute 100% authentic products and as the official licensee of esculpta we could never offer knock-offs or lower quality copies of esculpta creations.
What is your policy on returns?
How long does it take to receive an item after I place an order?
We process all orders and ship them from our facility in San Francisco within 48 hours* after your order is placed accompanied by a successful transaction**. Transit time depends on the shipping service and company you select and on your location in the USA or Canada.
For example for an order where you have selected the shipping service 'UPS - Next day Air'. This will be processed within a maximum of 48 hours and is expected to take one more day to arrive at your address with this service.
*We try our best to ship orders as soon as possible. 48 hours is the maximum amount of time required (excluding weekends and holidays). However whenever possible, orders are shipped sooner, frequently on the same day as they are placed.
** For some transactions that involve clearance of funds (e.g. a paypal transaction funded from a check or bank transfer), your funds must clear first before your order is processed and can be shipped.
Is it safe to use a C-Ring?
C-Rings can offer a great deal of pleasure when used responsibly. Esculpta-USA strongly recommends reading our Health & Safety
guidelines for c-rings whether you are a first time user or have enjoyed the use of a c-ring in the past.
How is a C-Ring worn?
There are 2 common types of C-Rings. The first is worn around the shaft of the penis alone, while the second (more common type) are worn around the penis & testicles.
The Crings offered by Esculpta-USA are designed to hold both the penis and testicles offering a unique sensation in solo and partner play.. and naturally the dazzling appearance of an esculpta jewel.